Amazon is rocking an early Cyber Monday deal in the flavor of a $50 discount on the Kindle Fire HD and HDX. Also, get the Kindle HD 8.9″ for $40 off. The sale is on right now, so if your in the market head on over to Amazon now.
Kindle Fire HD – $119 (with special offers); $134 (without special offers)
Kindle Fire HDX – $179 (with special offers); $194 (without special offers)
Kindle Fire 8.9″ – $229 (with special offers); $244 (without special offers)
Kindle Fire HD: The Missing Manual is a new book from author Peter Meyers. An overview of topics from the publisher include:
- Read all about it. Find ebooks and newspapers in the Kindle Store, and add your own books and magazines.
- Use great new features. Discover Amazon’s X-Ray service, and parental controls for individual users.
- Take in a show. Watch movies and TV series, and display your photos and videos.
- Go online. Browse the Web and manage email with Wi-Fi and 4D LTE.
- Fill up your jukebox. Listen to your favorite music from Amazon and iTunes.
- Load up on apps. Get popular games, guides, and references with Amazon’s Apps for Android.
- Get to work. Read PDFs, Word files, Excel spreadsheets, and other docs.
Kindle Fire HD: The Missing Manual retails for $15.99; however, it is currently available for $9.99 in a Kindle Edition.
During Black Friday Deals Week, Amazon will post multiple hourly lightning deals – many of which are absolutely outstanding. And then, on the actual Black Friday, the deals go nuclear, which also applies to Cyber Monday.
You can catch all of the Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on this page at Amazon.